Thursday, May 20, 2010

the co-worker cupcakes

Flavor: Red velvet/cream cheese (mine), chocolate/chocolate (deana), vanilla/vanilla (amy)
Cost: $3.75
Location: Tart & Tufo in Morristown, NJ
Yesterday, my boss Amy made a comment about how good the cupcakes were at Tart & Tufo. Today, I brought her and my other boss Deana one each to have a 10 minute cupcake break during work. They were both very grateful.
The funny thing about Deanna and Amy is that they both enjoy polar opposite cupcakes: one vanilla and one chocolate.
I opted to treat myself to red velvet because it's been a while since I indulged in one of those tasty treats... and it was as delicious as I remember them to be.
We all shared pieces of our cupcakes with Amy's baby, who was on a sugar high every 10 minutes. Sweet day.

Nom nom,
Kelly

1 comment: