Monday, May 3, 2010

the r&r cupcake

Flavor: Pink Sugar (scented)
Cost: $2.50
Location: Luxe Face and Body in Hoboken, NJ
Have I mentioned yet my living arrangements? Well they are as followed: I currently share a room with my boyfriend in Morristown. We have two male roommates and one female roommate. Between the five of us, there is one bathroom.
Believe it or not, it's really not that big of a problem. Rarely is there ever a 'line' for use of the lavatory.
The problem resides in the cleanliness of the room.... (I do what I can, but it's not a little hard when it's not my personal toothpaste stains in the sink... eww!)
Any who, on First Street in Hoboken (where as I'm sure you're coming to find I spend a lot of my time) there is a small cosmetic boutique (that, truth be told, I spend a lot of my Hoboken time in).
The girls that work there are absolutely adorable, and they too are now aware of my cupcake addiction.
Upon my most recent visit to the shop, I came across this 'mini cupcake bath bomb'. This non-edible homemade treat by Feeling Smitten fizzles and dissolves in a hot bath releasing a sweet scent. (I highly recommend checking out the website! Some of them are just too cute for words!)
Also, I heard that the ingredients are great for moisturizing skin! Perfect for the hot summer months to come B) <~ me in sunglasses
So therefore, the point to my intro- Although I purchased it and CAN'T WAIT to use it... I'm going to have too. Because this is certainly not the bathtub for such a luxurious experience.

Nom nom,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Darn, and it looks good enough to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that becky leonard is the cutest little baker this side of the missisippi : )

    ReplyDelete