Friday, May 7, 2010

the 180 cupcake

Flavor: Cannoli/ Cream Cheese
Cost: $2.50
Location: Tart and Tufo in Morristown, NJ
So when I wrote the line 'I don't eat a cupcake everyday' in my bio, I clearly didn't know what I was getting myself into.
I've been eating at least 5 cupcakes a week.
Lately, those treats have been sub par. But luckily, today's lunch time treat was the complete opposite.
Because I was tiring of being somewhat disappointed in my most recent cupcake purchases, I decided to go with a sure fire delicious dessert- one of my favorite bakeries... Tart and Tufo.
I opted for the Cannoli flavored cake with cream cheese icing. The chocolate chips were a perfect compliment to the creamy filling.
If you're in Morristown, I absolutely recommend checking this place out.

Nom nom,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. damn it I was bringing you a canoli cupcake on sunday :(

    ReplyDelete