Monday, April 19, 2010

the first photographed cupcake

Flavor: Red Velvet
Cost: $2.50
Location: Tart & Tufo in Morristown, NJ

Red Velvet cupcakes are my absolute favorite!! I had my first one last summer when I worked across the street from a bakery, and needless to say I was hooked.
This little gem was $2.50 and had cream cheese icing and red sprinkles. Though I'm impartial to the sprinkles, the icing was perfect.
The cupcake was fresh and moist and even more delicious with every bite.
The best part is they gave me a customer loyalty card, so after I buy 9 the 10th is free! I wonder how long that will take...?

Nom nom,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. How could anyone NOT love a cupcake!! You either love the icing, love the cake, or, like me, love BOTH! It's a win-win situation!!

    ReplyDelete