Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the short and wide cupcake

Flavor: Red Velvet
Cost: $2.50
Location: Legal Beans in Hoboken, NJ
Ok ok I know I blogged about a red velvet cupcake yesterday but.... THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS! I wasn't even planning on enjoying a cupcake today! However, when I came across one while in Hoboken I couldn't turn it down. This was no average cupcake, oh no. It was SHORTER AND WIDER. Strange for a cupcake! None the less, it was delicious. A fun part of my experience today was sharing my special desert with a new friend named Christine who is from Denmark. She was completely surprised by the taste.
"I thought it was [going to be] fruity,"said Christine.
Bah hah! For Christine and anyone else who doesn't know, red velvet is just a variation of chocolate cake.In fact, there's a whole history of red velvet cake for anyone who in interested.

Nom nom,
Kelly

p.s.- The photo from today was taken with my Canon Power Shot camera. I figure by taking the pictures with that you'll get a closer representation of how they really looked rather then the ones from the camera on my BB. =)

1 comment: