Saturday, September 4, 2010

the littlest cupcake

Flavor: red velvet, cheesecake & peanut butter (not consumed by me, of course)
Cost: $2.00/3 or $0.75/each
Location: Tart and Tufo in Morristown, NJ
Have you ever not wanted to eat an entire cupcake? Of course not! What a question... let's try this again: have you ever eaten a cupcake when you weren't supposed to? Perhaps during swimsuit season? Well my friends- I have a solution for you: Poppers at Tart and Tufo in Morristown.
In case you haven't realized,
J'dore Tart & Tufo.
Cristofer and I decided to take a trip after lunch (and dessert) for coffee and dessert (part deux).
Upon arrival at the cafe, I was somewhat intrigued by a new display of mini cupcake look-alikes. And though I usually head straight for the cupcake counter, I opted on the poppers. Maybe because I had already had dessert or perhaps because I was looking for something different, Cristofer bought 2 of the bite-sized treats for me (1 for himself).
The good news: They were amazing.
The bad news: They were tiny.
I guess when it comes down to it, they are more than appropriate for someone who wants a treat without over indulging, though I can honestly say that's rarely the case for me... at least when it comes to cupcakes

Nom nom,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment